The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Highlights
RBC Wealth management is the private banking and wealth management arm of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC Wealth Management provides a range of private banking, investment, trust and other wealth management solutions for high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence), wealthy families, and corporate and institutional clients. In addition, the company has close ties with RBC's asset management division and provides asset management products and services directly to institutional and individual clients as well as through Royal Bank of Canada, RBC's Global Asset Management division, BlueBay Asset Management, and third-party distributors. As on January 31, 2013, the company had assets under management (AuM) of CAD353.4 billion. The company had historical AuM figures of CAD343 billion as on October 31, 2012, CAD308.7 billion as on October 31, 2011, which stood at CAD264.7 billion as on October 31, 2010. RBC Wealth Management operates in more than 20 countries across the America's, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. In addition, it has more than 2,000 financial advisors and approximately 4,500 registered broker-dealers, and some 200 offices throughout the US alone. RBC Wealth Management is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "RBC Wealth Management" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "RBC Wealth Management
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "RBC Wealth Management