Intermountain Healthcare, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Intermountain Healthcare, Inc. (Intermountain Healthcare) is a non-profit health care system. It provides health care services to Utah and Southeastern Idaho residents. The key services provided by the organization pertain to cancer, heart, women and newborns, orthopedics, sports medicine and others. The company also provides online test results, appointments, prescriptions, medical records, pre-registration and health history forms and bill payment services. Intermountain Healthcare operates through 22 hospitals, more than 185 clinics and several medical centers in communities across Salt Lake City and Sanpete County.
Intermountain Healthcare, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 17, 2013: Utah hospital system selects Elsevier's ClinicalKey to support clinical decision-making
Oct 08, 2013: Intermountain Healthcare has named Gail Miller to serve on its board of trustees
Aug 20, 2013: Intermountain Healthcare launches new healthcare transformation lab
Aug 05, 2013: Intermountain wins innovation award for healthcare supply chain
Jul 16, 2013: Intermountain names three to board of trustees
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.