SanDisk Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
This Report Features:
- Detailed information on SanDisk Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting SanDisk Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of SanDisk Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for SanDisk Corporation
- Intelligence on SanDisk Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about SanDisk Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
SanDisk Corporation (SanDisk or "the company") is a flash memory storage solutions provider that allows digital information to be stored in a durable, compact format that retains the data even after the power has been switched off. The company primarily operates in North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Milpitas, California and employed 4,636 people as of December 30, 2012. The company recorded revenues of $5,052.5 million during the fiscal year ended December 2012 (FY2012), a decrease of 10.8% compared to FY2011. The operating profit of the company was $696.1 million during FY2012, a decrease of 54.5% compared to FY2011. The net profit was $417.4 million in FY2012, a decrease of 57.7% compared to FY2011.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain understanding of SanDisk Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess SanDisk Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on SanDisk Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects