Celgene Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
This Report Features:
- Detailed information on Celgene Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Celgene Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Celgene Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Celgene Corporation
- Intelligence on Celgene Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Celgene Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Celgene (or 'the company'), an integrated biopharmaceutical company, is engaged in the research, development and marketing of novel therapies for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases through gene and protein regulation. The company operates in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Summit, New Jersey, and employed 4,700 people as of December 31, 2012. The company recorded revenues of $5,506.7 million during the financial year ended December 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 13.7% over FY2011. The operating profit of the company was $1,746.4 million in FY2012, an increase of 21% over FY2011. The net profit was $1,456.2 million in FY2012, an increase of 10.5% over FY2011.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain understanding of Celgene Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Celgene Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Celgene Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects