Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
This Report Features:
- Detailed information on Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Intelligence on Canadian Imperial Bank of Commercenv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC or "the company") provides a range of financial products and services, including retail and business banking, wealth management, and wholesale banking. The company offers these services to individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. CIBC operates in Canada, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Americas. It is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and employed 42,595 people as of October 31, 2012. The company recorded revenues of C$12,549 million ($12,494.7 million) during the financial year ended October 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 0.9% over FY2011. The operating profit of the company was C$4,043 million ($4,025.5 million) in FY2012, an increase of 6.3% over FY2011. The net profit was C$3,331 million ($3,316.6 million) in FY2012, an increase of 16.2% over FY2011.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain understanding of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce's business structure, strategy and prospects