The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
This Report Features:
- Detailed information on The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation
- Intelligence on The Dun & Bradstreet Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation (D&B or "the company") is one of the leading sources of commercial information and insight on businesses. The company primarily operates in the Americas, Asia and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). It is headquartered in Short hills, New Jersey and employed approximately 4,600 people as of December 31, 2012. The company recorded revenues of $1,663 million during the fiscal year ended December 2012 (FY2012), a decrease of 5.4% compared to FY2011. The operating profit of the company was $432.1 million during FY2012, an increase of 1.7% over FY2011. The net profit was $295.5 million in FY2012, an increase of 13.6% over FY2011.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain understanding of The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects