Lockheed Martin Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
This Report Features:
- Detailed information on Lockheed Martin Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Lockheed Martin Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Lockheed Martin Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Intelligence on Lockheed Martin Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Lockheed Martin Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Lockheed Martin Corporation (Lockheed Martin or "the company") is a global security and aerospace company principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture and integration of advanced technology systems, products and services. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland and employed about 120,000 people as on December 31, 2012. The company recorded revenues of $47,182 million during the financial year ended December 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 1.5% over FY2011. The operating profit of the company was $4,434 million during FY2012, an increase of 10.3% over FY2011. The net profit was $2,745 million in FY2012, an increase of 3.4% over FY2011.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain understanding of Lockheed Martin Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Lockheed Martin Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Lockheed Martin Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects