Deutsche Bank AG - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
This Report Features:
- Detailed information on Deutsche Bank AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Deutsche Bank AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Deutsche Bank AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Deutsche Bank AG
- Intelligence on Deutsche Bank AGnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Deutsche Bank AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Deutsche Bank AG (DB or "the company") is a global universal bank. The company's businesses encompass a range of products and services in investment, corporate and retail banking, as well as in asset and wealth management. DB operates in Europe, Africa, Asia pacific, the Middle East, and the Americas. It is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and employed 98,219 people as of December 31, 2012. The company recorded revenues of E33,741 million ($43,393.6 million) during the financial year ended December 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 1.5% over FY2011. The operating profit of the company was E784 million ($1,008.3 million) in FY2012, a decrease of 85.5% over FY2011. The net profit was E237 million ($304.8 million) in FY2012, a decrease of 94.3% over FY2011.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain understanding of Deutsche Bank AG and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Deutsche Bank AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Deutsche Bank AG's business structure, strategy and prospects