CNA Financial Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
This Report Features:
- Detailed information on CNA Financial Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting CNA Financial Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of CNA Financial Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for CNA Financial Corporation
- Intelligence on CNA Financial Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about CNA Financial Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
CNA Financial Corporation (CNA or "the company") is an insurance holding company engaged in providing insurance products such as commercial property and casualty coverages, including surety. The company's services include risk management, information services, and warranty and claims administration. CNA's products and services are primarily marketed through independent agents, brokers and managing general underwriters to a range of customers, including small, medium and large businesses, associations, professionals and other groups. The company primarily operates in the Americas and Europe. It is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and employed 7,600 people as on December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $8,947 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 2.8% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $877 million in FY2011, a decrease of 21.1% over FY2010. The net profit was $614 million in FY2011, a decrease of 11% over FY2010.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain understanding of CNA Financial Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess CNA Financial Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on CNA Financial Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects