Exel - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Exel is one of the leading companies in contract logistics in North America. The company provides customer-focused solutions to a wide range of industries such as automotive, consumer, retail, engineering and manufacturing, life sciences and healthcare, technology, energy and chemicals. The company offers supply chain solutions and third party logistics services. It operates as the supply chain division of Deutche Post DHL, the world's leading logistics group. Exel provides supply chain design, inbound to manufacturing, consulting, assembly and packing, warehousing, order fulfillment, and transportation services.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Exel - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Exel - Key Facts
Exel - Key Employees
Exel - Key Employee Biographies
Exel - Major Products and Services
Exel - History
Exel - Company Statement
Exel - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Exel - Business Description
Exel - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Exel - Strengths
Strength - Wide Network
Strength - Diverse Service Offerings
Strength - Industry Recognitions
Exel - Weaknesses
Weakness - Capital and Management in-Capacities
Weakness - High Concentration: the US
Exel - Opportunities
Opportunity - Partnerships and Collaborations
Opportunity - New Distribution Center
Opportunity - Global Air Freight and Logistics
Exel - Threats
Threat - Competitive Pressures
Threat - Industry Regulations
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Exel - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Exel, Key Facts
Exel, Key Employees
Exel, Key Employee Biographies
Exel, Major Products and Services
Exel, Other Locations
Exel, Key Competitors
Companies Mentioned in this Report
This report does not have a press release associated with it