Verso Paper Holdings LLC (VRS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 25 pages
- USD $300
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Verso Paper Holdings LLC provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Verso Paper Holdings LLC including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Verso Paper Holdings LLC (Verso Paper) is a paper company. The company operates through segments, namely, coated and supercalendered papers; hardwood market pulp; and other, consisting of specialty papers. It is a producer of coated papers, including coated groundwood and coated freesheet. Verso Paper's products are used in catalogs, magazines, retail inserts, and commercial print. The company operates 9 paper machines at four mills located in Maine, Michigan, and Minnesota. It markets its products through brokers for completing share targets in the catalog, magazine, and insert end-user segments through collaborative selling. Verso Paper's mills have a collective annual production capacity of 1,505,000 tons of supercalendered and coated paper, and 930,000 tons of kraft pulp. Verso Paper is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, the US.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Verso Paper Holdings LLC - Key Information
Verso Paper Holdings LLC - Overview
Verso Paper Holdings LLC - Key Employees
Verso Paper Holdings LLC - Key Employee Biographies
Verso Paper Holdings LLC - Key Operational Heads
Verso Paper Holdings LLC - Major Products and Services
Verso Paper Holdings LLC - History
Verso Paper Holdings LLC - Company Statement
Verso Paper Holdings LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Verso Paper Holdings LLC - Business Description
Verso Paper Holdings LLC - Corporate Strategy
Verso Paper Holdings LLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Verso Paper Holdings LLC - Strengths
Verso Paper Holdings LLC - Weaknesses
Verso Paper Holdings LLC - Opportunities
Verso Paper Holdings LLC - Threats
Verso Paper Holdings LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Verso Paper Holdings LLC - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Tables
Verso Paper Holdings LLC, Key Information
Verso Paper Holdings LLC, Key Ratios
Verso Paper Holdings LLC, Share Data
Verso Paper Holdings LLC, Major Products and Services
Verso Paper Holdings LLC, History
Verso Paper Holdings LLC, Key Employees
Verso Paper Holdings LLC, Key Employee Biographies
Verso Paper Holdings LLC, Key Operational Heads
Verso Paper Holdings LLC, Other Locations
Verso Paper Holdings LLC, Subsidiaries
Verso Paper Holdings LLC, Key Competitors
Verso Paper Holdings LLC, SWOT Analysis
Verso Paper Holdings LLC, Ratios based on current share price
Verso Paper Holdings LLC, Annual Ratios
Verso Paper Holdings LLC, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
List of Figures
Verso Paper Holdings LLC, Performance Chart
Verso Paper Holdings LLC, Ratio Charts
This report does not have a list of Companies Mentioned available
This report does not have a press release associated with it