T.J. Morris Limited (T.J. Morris) is a retailing store operator. The company provides food and general merchandise items through its more than 280 retail stores under the brand name of Home Bargains. It offers its products at discounted prices and provides clearance lines sale for closeout products. The company classifies its products into various categories, namely, Health and beauty, Seasonal products, Food, Toys and games, Household, Clothing, Homestyle, Drinks and Alchohol and Sweets and Snacks. Its products include medicines, bath time, body care, hair care and baby. T.J.Morris retail stores are family-run and family-owned businesses. The company offers products for season such as Back to School, summer, Valentine's Day, Easter, Father's Day, Halloween and Mother's Day. It sells limited branded food lines such as tinned vegetables, sauces, cereals, soups, and condiments. T.J.Morris offers branded toys such as games, outdoor, boys, arts and crafts, infant, stationery and baby. The company's cleaning products include bathroom, kitchen, garden and bedroom. Its clothing products include baby and children's clothing, pyjamas, slippers and flip-flops and underwear. The company sells branded drinks such as cordials, soft drinks, fruit juices, mixers, wine and water. T.J.Morris is headquartered in Gillmoss, the UK.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of T.J. Morris Limited provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of T.J. Morris Limited and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.