N Brown Group plc (BWNG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 25 pages
- USD $300
This comprehensive SWOT profile of N Brown Group plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of N Brown Group plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
N Brown Group plc (N Brown Group) is an online home shopping company based in the UK. The company provides direct home shopping and offers financial services. The product portfolio of the company includes women's wear, men's wear, footwear, household, and electrical goods which serve younger, midlife, and older age customers. All these products are marketed through catalogues, monthly brochures, Internet, and publications. The company operates through six subsidiaries namely, J D Williams & Co. Limited, J D W Finance Limited, N B Insurance Guernsey Limited, Oxendale & Co. Limited, Gray & Osbourn Limited and First Financial Limited. Jdwilliams, ambrose wilson, oxendales, fifty plus, shoe tailor, shapely figures, classic-detail, premier man, home shopping direct, inspirational home, pet food n stuff, discount world, house of bath, crazy clearance, gray and osbourn, marisota, heather valley, special collection, nightingales, fashion world, simplybe, simply yours, naturally close, classic confidence, new now, vivaladiva, jacamo and home essentials are some of the brands offered by the company. The company has operations in the UK and Ireland. N Brown Group is headquartered in Manchester, the UK.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
N Brown Group plc - Key Information
N Brown Group plc - Overview
N Brown Group plc - Key Employees
N Brown Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
N Brown Group plc - Key Operational Heads
N Brown Group plc - Major Products and Services
N Brown Group plc - History
N Brown Group plc - Company Statement
N Brown Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
N Brown Group plc - Business Description
N Brown Group plc - Corporate Strategy
N Brown Group plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
N Brown Group plc - Strengths
N Brown Group plc - Weaknesses
N Brown Group plc - Opportunities
N Brown Group plc - Threats
N Brown Group plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
N Brown Group plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Tables
N Brown Group plc, Key Information
N Brown Group plc, Key Ratios
N Brown Group plc, Share Data
N Brown Group plc, Major Products and Services
N Brown Group plc, History
N Brown Group plc, Key Employees
N Brown Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
N Brown Group plc, Key Operational Heads
N Brown Group plc, Other Locations
N Brown Group plc, Subsidiaries
N Brown Group plc, Key Competitors
N Brown Group plc, SWOT Analysis
N Brown Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
N Brown Group plc, Annual Ratios
N Brown Group plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
List of Figures
N Brown Group plc, Performance Chart
N Brown Group plc, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Poslovni sistem Mercator, d.d. (MELR)
This report does not have a press release associated with it