Datamonitor's Medium & Heavy Trucks: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Medium & Heavy Trucks industry in Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, and Taiwan. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share for the advanced emerging markets medium & heavy trucks markets, plus full five-year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa and Taiwan, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The advanced emerging market countries contributed $9,574.8 million to the global medium & heavy trucks industry in 2009, with a CAGR of 0.4% between 2005 and 2009.
These countries are expected to reach a value of $14,795.1 million in 2014, with a CAGR of 9.1% over the 2009-14 period.
Brazil is the leading country in the medium & heavy trucks industry, with market revenues of $4,800 million in 2009.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
In this report, the medium and heavy trucks market includes commercial vehicles (CVs), buses and coaches (BCs), heavy commercial vehicles (HCVs) and heavy buses and coaches (HBCs).
CVs and BCs weigh 3.51 to 16 tonnes and include pick-ups and vans where they fall into this weight range. HCVs and HBCs weigh over 16 tonnes.
The market value is calculated in terms of manufacturer selling price (MSP), and excludes all taxes and levies. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2009 annual average exchange rates.