Datamonitor's Motorcycles: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Motorcycles industry in Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, and Taiwan. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share for the advanced emerging markets motorcycles markets, plus full five-year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa and Taiwan, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The advanced emerging market countries contributed $13,231.8million to the global motorcycles industry in 2008, with a CAGR of 24.3% between 2004 and 2008.
These countries are expected to reach a value of $23,146.8 million in 2013, with a CAGR of 11.8% over the 2008-13 period.
Brazil is the leading country in the motorcycles industry, with market revenues of $8,800 million in 2008.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
In this report, the motorcycles market consists of all classes of on- and off-road motorcycles including scooters and mopeds. Mopeds are powered two-wheeler vehicles with engine capacity of less than 50 c.c., generally also equipped for non-motorised propulsion and with restricted maximum speed. For the purposes of this profile, all powered two-wheelers other than mopeds are classed as 'motorcycles'. Volumes reflect the number of new motorcycles sold each year. The market value is assessed at manufacturers' list price. All currency conversions are carried out at constant average annual 2008 exchange rates."