Prairie Downs Metals Limited (Prairie Downs) is an Australia-based company, which carries out exploration of high grade zinc and lead deposits in Western Australia. The company's key projects are: Prairie Downs Base Metals Project and Perenjori Project. The Prairie Downs Base Metals Project is in the eastern Pilbara region with resources of 295,000 tonnes of zinc, 83,000 tonnes of lead and 2.6 million ounces of silver. The Perenjori Project is located 270 kilometers northeast of Perth and 65 kilometers from the Golden Grove zinc-copper-gold deposits. The company is also seeking out new assets to increase its resource base. Prairie Downs is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Prairie Downs Metals Limited Key Recent Developments
Feb 14, 2013: Prairie Downs Metals Announces 1.576 Billion Tonnes Coal Resource At Lublin Coal Project In Poland
May 06, 2013: Prairie Downs Metals Commences Drilling At Lublin Coal Project In Poland
May 20, 2013: Prairie Downs Metals Appoints Benjamin Stoikovich As CEO
Nov 08, 2012: Prairie Downs Metals Completes Review Of Historical Drilling And Exploration Data Of Lublin Coal Project
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Prairie Downs Metals Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Prairie Downs Metals Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.