East Coast Minerals NL (GSZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 25 pages
- USD $300
This comprehensive SWOT profile of East Coast Minerals NL provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of East Coast Minerals NL including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
East Coast Minerals NL (East Coast) is silver and base metals explorer, based in Australia. East Coast is formerly known as Global Strategic Metals. The company has three exploration areas in Western Australia, namely Elizabeth Hill, Gossan Dam and others. The key projects of the company include Elizabeth Hil project, Wolfsberg Lithium Project and Australian Lithium project. It explores commodities such as Silver, Lithium, Silica, Feldspar and Mica. The company detects and explores silver in Elizabeth Hill and Gossan Dam. Its Wolfsberg Lithium Project and Australian Lithium project involves exploration of Lithium, Silica, Feldspar and Mica. The company operates through subsidiaries East Coast Metals Pty Limited, Energie Future N.L. and Sydney Basin UCG Pty Limited. East Coast is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
East Coast Minerals NL - Key Information
East Coast Minerals NL - Overview
East Coast Minerals NL - Key Employees
East Coast Minerals NL - Key Employee Biographies
East Coast Minerals NL - Key Operational Heads
East Coast Minerals NL - Major Products and Services
East Coast Minerals NL - History
East Coast Minerals NL - Company Statement
East Coast Minerals NL - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
East Coast Minerals NL - Business Description
East Coast Minerals NL - Corporate Strategy
East Coast Minerals NL - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
East Coast Minerals NL - Strengths
East Coast Minerals NL - Weaknesses
East Coast Minerals NL - Opportunities
East Coast Minerals NL - Threats
East Coast Minerals NL - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
East Coast Minerals NL - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Tables
East Coast Minerals NL, Key Information
East Coast Minerals NL, Key Ratios
East Coast Minerals NL, Share Data
East Coast Minerals NL, Major Products and Services
East Coast Minerals NL, History
East Coast Minerals NL, Key Employees
East Coast Minerals NL, Key Employee Biographies
East Coast Minerals NL, Key Operational Heads
East Coast Minerals NL, Other Locations
East Coast Minerals NL, Subsidiaries
East Coast Minerals NL, Key Competitors
East Coast Minerals NL, SWOT Analysis
East Coast Minerals NL, Ratios based on current share price
East Coast Minerals NL, Annual Ratios
East Coast Minerals NL, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
List of Figures
East Coast Minerals NL, Performance Chart
East Coast Minerals NL, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Daeho AL Co., Ltd. (069460)
This report does not have a press release associated with it