Diebold, Incorporated - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Diebold, Incorporated required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Diebold, Incorporated in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Diebold, Incorporated including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Diebold, Incorporated
- Intelligence on Diebold, Incorporatednv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Diebold, Incorporated, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Diebold, Incorporated (Diebold or "the company") is engaged in developing, manufacturing and providing integrated software-led services and self-service delivery and security systems primarily to financial, commercial, government and retail markets. The company primarily operates in North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America. It is headquartered in North Canton, Ohio and employed 16,751 people as of December 31, 2012. The company recorded revenues of $2,991.7 million during the fiscal year ended December 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 5.5% over FY2011. The operating profit of the company was $124.7 million during FY2012, a decrease of 19.8% as compared to FY2011. The net profit was $78.5 million in FY2012, a decrease of 45.8% as compared to FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Diebold, Incorporated and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Diebold, Incorporated as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Diebold, Incorporated's business structure, strategy and prospects