Anadarko Petroleum Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Anadarko Petroleum Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Anadarko Petroleum Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Intelligence on Anadarko Petroleum Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (Anadarko or the company) is an oil and gas exploration and production company. The company is one of the largest independent deepwater producers in the Gulf of Mexico, and has production and exploration operations spread across Alaska, Algeria, Brazil, China, Colombia, Ghana, Guyana, Indonesia, New Zealand, Mozambique, Kenya, and West and South Africa. It is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas and employed about 5,200 employees as on December 31, 2012. The company recorded revenues of $13,307 million in the financial year ended December 2012 (FY2012), a decrease of 4.1% compared to FY2011. The operating profit of the company was $3,727 million in FY2012, compared to an operating loss of $1,870 million recorded in FY2011. The net profit was $2,391 million in FY2012, compared to a net loss of $2,649 million recorded in FY2011. Note: The revenues of the company have been calculated after deducting net gains on divestitures from total revenues as mentioned in the company's "Consolidated Statements of Income".
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Anadarko Petroleum Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Anadarko Petroleum Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects