Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)
- Intelligence on Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)nv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS), such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS or the company) is a Malaysian government-owned petroleum corporation. PETRONAS is an integrated international oil and gas company with business interests across the globe. The company operates its businesses in Africa, Asia, and South America. It is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and employed 46,145 people as on December 31, 2012. The company recorded revenues of MYR290,976 million ($94,573 million) during the financial year ended December 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 30.6% over FY2011. The operating profit was MYR90,496 million ($29,413 million) during FY2012, an increase of 8.1% over FY2011. The net profit was MYR49,388 million ($16,052.1 million) in FY2012, an increase of 0.5% over FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)'s business structure, strategy and prospects