Canadian National Railway Company - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Canadian National Railway Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Canadian National Railway Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Canadian National Railway Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Canadian National Railway Company
- Intelligence on Canadian National Railway Companynv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Canadian National Railway Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Canadian National Railway Company (CN or "the company") is engaged in the rail and related transportation business. The company mainly operates in Canada and the US. CN is headquartered in Quebec, Canada and employed 23,430 people as of December 31, 2012. The company recorded revenues of C$9,920 million ($9,922 million) during the fiscal year ended December 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 9.9% over FY2011. The operating profit of the company was C$3,685 million ($3,685.7 million) FY2012, an increase of 11.8% over FY2011. The net profit was C$2,680 million ($2,680.5 million) in FY2012, an increase of 9.1% over FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Canadian National Railway Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Canadian National Railway Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Canadian National Railway Company's business structure, strategy and prospects