FirstMerit Corporation (FMER) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 25 pages
- USD $300
This comprehensive SWOT profile of FirstMerit Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of FirstMerit Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
FirstMerit Corporation (FirstMerit) is a bank holding company. The company provides banking, fiduciary, financial, insurance and investment services. It operates its business through four reportable segments, namely, Commercial, Retail, Wealth and Other. FirstMerit's Commercial segment provides lending, depository, and related financial services to middle-market corporate, industrial, financial, business banking, public entities, and leasing clients. The company's Retail segment includes consumer lending and deposit gathering, residential mortgage loan origination and servicing, and branch-based small business banking. Its Wealth segment offers trust and investment services such as personal trust and planning, investment management, estate settlement, administration services and retirement plan services. FirstMerit's other segment includes activities such as community development operations and the treasury division. The company operates through the subsidiaries such as Mobile Consultants, Inc, FirstMerit Insurance Group, Inc., FirstMerit Insurance Agency, Inc, FirstMerit Title Agency, Inc. and FirstMerit Mortgage Reinsurance Company, Inc. FirstMerit is headquartered in Akron, Ohio, the US.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
FirstMerit Corporation - Key Information
FirstMerit Corporation - Overview
FirstMerit Corporation - Key Employees
FirstMerit Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
FirstMerit Corporation - Key Operational Heads
FirstMerit Corporation - Major Products and Services
FirstMerit Corporation - History
FirstMerit Corporation - Company Statement
FirstMerit Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
FirstMerit Corporation - Business Description
FirstMerit Corporation - Corporate Strategy
FirstMerit Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
FirstMerit Corporation - Strengths
FirstMerit Corporation - Weaknesses
FirstMerit Corporation - Opportunities
FirstMerit Corporation - Threats
FirstMerit Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
FirstMerit Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Tables
FirstMerit Corporation, Key Information
FirstMerit Corporation, Key Ratios
FirstMerit Corporation, Share Data
FirstMerit Corporation, Major Products and Services
FirstMerit Corporation, History
FirstMerit Corporation, Key Employees
FirstMerit Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
FirstMerit Corporation, Key Operational Heads
FirstMerit Corporation, Other Locations
FirstMerit Corporation, Subsidiaries
FirstMerit Corporation, Key Competitors
FirstMerit Corporation, SWOT Analysis
FirstMerit Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
FirstMerit Corporation, Annual Ratios
FirstMerit Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
List of Figures
FirstMerit Corporation, Performance Chart
FirstMerit Corporation, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
FirstMerit Corporation (FMER)
This report does not have a press release associated with it