Beazley plc (BEZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 25 pages
- USD $300
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Beazley plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Beazley plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Beazley plc (Beazley) is an insurance company. The company operates through business lines such as life, accident and health, marine, political risks and contingency, property, reinsurance, professional liability, management liability, aviation, kidnap and ransom, and environmental. It offers insurance and reinsurance services. The company is licensed in 50 states. Beazley has protected clients such as companies and homeowners. It manages five Lloyd's syndicates; Syndicates 2623 and 623, Syndicate 3623 gives service on sport insurance and private accident along with providing reinsurance to Beazley Insurance Company, Inc., its admitted carrier and Syndicate 3622, and 6107 the special purpose syndicate. The company has operations in the UK, US, France, Germany, Norway, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia. Beazley is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Beazley plc - Key Information
Beazley plc - Overview
Beazley plc - Key Employees
Beazley plc - Key Employee Biographies
Beazley plc - Key Operational Heads
Beazley plc - Major Products and Services
Beazley plc - History
Beazley plc - Company Statement
Beazley plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Beazley plc - Business Description
Beazley plc - Corporate Strategy
Beazley plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Beazley plc - Strengths
Beazley plc - Weaknesses
Beazley plc - Opportunities
Beazley plc - Threats
Beazley plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Beazley plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Tables
Beazley plc, Key Information
Beazley plc, Key Ratios
Beazley plc, Share Data
Beazley plc, Major Products and Services
Beazley plc, History
Beazley plc, Key Employees
Beazley plc, Key Employee Biographies
Beazley plc, Key Operational Heads
Beazley plc, Other Locations
Beazley plc, Subsidiaries
Beazley plc, Key Competitors
Beazley plc, SWOT Analysis
Beazley plc, Ratios based on current share price
Beazley plc, Annual Ratios
Beazley plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
List of Figures
Beazley plc, Performance Chart
Beazley plc, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Beazley plc (BEZ)
This report does not have a press release associated with it