BRE Bank SA (BRE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This comprehensive SWOT profile of BRE Bank SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of BRE Bank SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
BRE Bank SA (BRE Bank) is a Banking company. BRE Bank caters to corporate clients, Private Banking clients and retail clients. It is the parent company of BRE Bank SA Group. BRE Bank provides financial services to the individuals, small and medium scale enterprises and other institutions. The BRE Bank provides the corporate clients with corporate banking, investment banking and asset management; individuals with private banking and asset management offer and retail clients with mBank and Multibank. BRE Bank conducts its business operations through two reportable segments, namely, Retail Banking and Corporates and Financial Markets. The bank's product portfolio includes electronic banking, access to sources of financing, exports and foreign trade transaction services, wealth management and advice, broker services and risk management. The subsidiaries of the company include BRE Bank Hipoteczny S.A., BRE Corporate Finance S.A., BRE Finance France S.A., BRE Leasing Sp. z o.o., BRE.locum S.A., BRE Wealth Management S.A., and others. BRE Bank is headquartered at Warszawa, Poland.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
BRE Bank SA - Key Information
BRE Bank SA - Overview
BRE Bank SA - Key Employees
BRE Bank SA - Key Employee Biographies
BRE Bank SA - Key Operational Heads
BRE Bank SA - Major Products and Services
BRE Bank SA - History
BRE Bank SA - Company Statement
BRE Bank SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
BRE Bank SA - Business Description
BRE Bank SA - Corporate Strategy
BRE Bank SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
BRE Bank SA - Strengths
BRE Bank SA - Weaknesses
BRE Bank SA - Opportunities
BRE Bank SA - Threats
BRE Bank SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
BRE Bank SA - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Tables
BRE Bank SA, Key Information
BRE Bank SA, Key Ratios
BRE Bank SA, Share Data
BRE Bank SA, Major Products and Services
BRE Bank SA, History
BRE Bank SA, Key Employees
BRE Bank SA, Key Employee Biographies
BRE Bank SA, Key Operational Heads
BRE Bank SA, Other Locations
BRE Bank SA, Subsidiaries
BRE Bank SA, Key Competitors
BRE Bank SA, SWOT Analysis
BRE Bank SA, Ratios based on current share price
BRE Bank SA, Annual Ratios
BRE Bank SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
List of Figures
BRE Bank SA, Performance Chart
BRE Bank SA, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
BRE Bank SA (BRE)
This report does not have a press release associated with it