Capital & Regional plc (CAL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 25 pages
- USD $300
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Capital & Regional plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Capital & Regional plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Capital & Regional plc (C&R) is a property investing asset management company. The company operates as an investor and manager of retail and leisure properties. Its managed property assets comprise shopping centers of 25 UK shopping centers such as The Mall, Kingfisher in Redditch and Waterside, retail parks, and leisure properties. C&R's commercial retail property portfolio in Germany is a joint venture with AREA Property Partners, which owns 26 properties with a total lettable space of over 3.4m square feet. The company's asset management activities include letting of new 20,000 sq ft unit to TK Maxx, 10 town centre locations, 66% of shopping centers in London and SE England. It has its operations in UK and Germany. C & R is headquartered in London, the UK.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Capital & Regional plc - Key Information
Capital & Regional plc - Overview
Capital & Regional plc - Key Employees
Capital & Regional plc - Key Employee Biographies
Capital & Regional plc - Key Operational Heads
Capital & Regional plc - Major Products and Services
Capital & Regional plc - History
Capital & Regional plc - Company Statement
Capital & Regional plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Capital & Regional plc - Business Description
Capital & Regional plc - Corporate Strategy
Capital & Regional plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Capital & Regional plc - Strengths
Capital & Regional plc - Weaknesses
Capital & Regional plc - Opportunities
Capital & Regional plc - Threats
Capital & Regional plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Capital & Regional plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Tables
Capital & Regional plc, Key Information
Capital & Regional plc, Key Ratios
Capital & Regional plc, Share Data
Capital & Regional plc, Major Products and Services
Capital & Regional plc, History
Capital & Regional plc, Key Employees
Capital & Regional plc, Key Employee Biographies
Capital & Regional plc, Key Operational Heads
Capital & Regional plc, Other Locations
Capital & Regional plc, Subsidiaries
Capital & Regional plc, Key Competitors
Capital & Regional plc, SWOT Analysis
Capital & Regional plc, Ratios based on current share price
Capital & Regional plc, Annual Ratios
Capital & Regional plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
List of Figures
Capital & Regional plc, Performance Chart
Capital & Regional plc, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Capital & Regional plc (CAL)
This report does not have a press release associated with it