Ackermans & Van Haaren NV (ACKB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 25 pages
- USD $300
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ackermans & Van Haaren NV provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Ackermans & Van Haaren NV including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV (AvH) is an independent diversified group. The company provides construction, dredging, environmental services, human resources services, wealth management, private equity, and real estate services. It operates business under five reportable segments, namely, Marine Engineering & Infrastructure, Private Banking, Real Estate, Leisure & Senior Care, Energy & Resources and Development Capital. AvH's Marine Engineering & Infrastructure segment operates through four companies that include DEME, Algemene Aannemingen Van Laere, Nationale Maatschappij der Pijpleidingen and Rent-A-Port. The company's Private Banking segment operates through Delen Investments, Bank J.Van Breda & Cdeg and ASCO-BDM. Its Real Estate, Leisure & Senior Care segment develops real estate projects and operates through Extensa, Leasinvest Real Estate, Financiere Duval and Anima Care. The company's Energy and Material segment operates through Sipef, Telemond Group, Oriental Quarries & Mines, Sagar cements and Max Green. Its Development Capital segment provides risk capital to a small number of medium sized enterprises through its subsidiary Sofinim and GIB. AvH is headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV - Key Information
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV - Overview
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV - Key Employees
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV - Key Employee Biographies
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV - Key Operational Heads
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV - Major Products and Services
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV - History
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV - Company Statement
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV - Business Description
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV - Corporate Strategy
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV - Strengths
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV - Weaknesses
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV - Opportunities
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV - Threats
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Tables
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV, Key Information
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV, Key Ratios
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV, Share Data
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV, Major Products and Services
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV, History
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV, Key Employees
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV, Key Employee Biographies
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV, Key Operational Heads
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV, Other Locations
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV, Subsidiaries
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV, Key Competitors
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV, SWOT Analysis
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV, Ratios based on current share price
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV, Annual Ratios
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
List of Figures
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV, Performance Chart
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV (ACKB)
This report does not have a press release associated with it