Deutsche Postbank AG (DPB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Deutsche Postbank AG (Postbank) is a Germany based financial services provider. It operates as a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank AG. The bank offers retail banking, corporate banking and transaction banking services. It provides checking accounts, savings products, consumer loans, investment funds, insurance, real estate finance, mortgage finance, retirement products, and saving products. Postbank offers asset management services for institutional investors. It offers services throughout the UK, Germany, and North America. Postbank offers its products and services to 14 million customers.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Deutsche Postbank AG (DPB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Deutsche Postbank AG - Key Facts
Deutsche Postbank AG - Key Employees
Deutsche Postbank AG - Key Employee Biographies
Deutsche Postbank AG - Major Products and Services
Deutsche Postbank AG - History
Deutsche Postbank AG - Company Statement
Deutsche Postbank AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Deutsche Postbank AG - Business Description
Deutsche Postbank AG - Corporate Strategy
Deutsche Postbank AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Deutsche Postbank AG - Strengths
Strength - Market Presence
Strength - Operational Performance
Strength - Adequate Capital
Strength - Cost to Income Ratio
Deutsche Postbank AG - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Business Performance
Deutsche Postbank AG - Opportunities
Opportunity - Synergy through Deutsche Bank
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Opportunity - Healthcare Reforms in Germany
Deutsche Postbank AG - Threats
Threat - Basel III Norms on Capital Requirements
Threat - Low Interest Rate Environment
Threat - Competition
Deutsche Postbank AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Deutsche Postbank AG, Key Facts
Deutsche Postbank AG, Key Employees
Deutsche Postbank AG, Key Employee Biographies
Deutsche Postbank AG, Major Products and Services
Deutsche Postbank AG, History
Deutsche Postbank AG, Subsidiaries
Deutsche Postbank AG, Key Competitors
Deutsche Postbank AG, Ratios based on current share price
Deutsche Postbank AG, Annual Ratios
Deutsche Postbank AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Deutsche Postbank AG, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Deutsche Postbank AG, Ratio Charts
This report does not have a list of Companies Mentioned available
This report does not have a press release associated with it