Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor A/S (BWSC) is a provider of tailor-made turnkey power plant solutions. It develops, contracts and operates tailored medium to large-scale power plants. The company handles projects for conventional fossil-fueled power plants, renewable and waste-to-energy technologies. BWSC's operations ranges from project development to plant design, construction, rehabilitation, operation & maintenance and financing. It plays a major role in the development of Independent Power Producer (IPP) projects, transmission lines, distribution systems and generation services.
Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor AS Key Recent Developments
Oct 10, 2013: Alstom to supply a GRT steam turbine for Northern Ireland biomass scheme
Oct 02, 2013: BWSC to join 15.8MW biomass power project for Northern Ireland
Sep 30, 2013: BWE Supplies Grate Fired Biomass Boiler to Brigg Renewable Energy in the UK
Jul 30, 2013: Long-awaited Biomass Order Creates Growth Opportunities
Jul 05, 2013: Alfa Laval wins SEK 80 million energy-efficiency order in the Middle East
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.