This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'FIH Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
FIH Group (FIH) and its subsidiaries offer a wide range of banking and financial products and services to corporate and individual customers. Its offerings include high-interest deposits to retail customers, financing solutions, financial advisory services, refinancing of investments, management buy-ins and buy-outs and property loans. Furthermore, it offers risk and liquidity management services, trading and treasury services. It is also involved in handling trading and customer oriented activities such as interest rate, foreign exchange and securities markets. In addition, it is into treasury activities including Danish government bonds and mortgage bonds; and money market activities including bank's interest rate, cash and foreign exchange, funding costs, payment of commission. FIH is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'FIH Group' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.