Winston & Strawn LLP (Winston & Strawn) is an international law firm. The company provides legal advisory services in the areas of real estate, litigation, arbitration financial services and taxation. It serves both the private and the public sector clients in industries across Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Chemicals, Construction and Infrastructure, Consumer Products and Services, Education, Energy and Utilities, Financial Services and Banking, Food, Beverage and Agriculture, Health Care, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Internet and Advertising, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, Professional Services, Public Sector, Real Estate, Retail, Sports, Entertainment and Gaming, Technology, Telecommunications and Wireless and Travel and Hospitality. The company operates across Switzerland, Russia, Hong Kong, France, China the UK, and the US. Winston & Strawn is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
GlobalData's Winston & Strawn LLP - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Winston & Strawn LLP in the Medical Devices market. The report is an essential source of information for Medical Devices companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Winston & Strawn LLP's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
- Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
- Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
- Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
- Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
- Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
- Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
- Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Buy
- Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
- Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
- Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
- Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
- Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
- Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
- Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.