Andreessen Horowitz is a $300 million venture fund. Marc Andreessen and Ben Horowitz are the general partners of the fund. The fund was launched on July 6, 2009.
GlobalData's Private Equity/Venture Capital firm - Andreessen Horowitz - Medical Equipment - Investment Profile report provides an overview of the firm's operations and investments in the Medical Devices sector. The report incorporates a brief account of the firm's Medical Devices investments for the last five years by segment and type. The report also includes information on major companies financed by the firm comprising their business description, key products and services, major competitors and key employees.
- Comprehensive analysis of investments made by the firm in the last five years
- Analysis of deals by segment and investment type
- Summary of private equity/venture capital trends in the industry for the last six months
- Information on major companies financed by the firm
- Detailed information about deals, including the stage of investment and the number of investors involved.
Reasons to buy
- Examine all the industry specific investments made by the firm in a single report
- Identify potential investors
- Compare your investments vis-a-vis investments by your competitors
- Analyze private equity/venture capital trends in your industry
- Understand the financing trends, the options exercised and measures adopted by firms in obtaining finance and expanding their businesses in your industry.