Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited
- Intelligence on Ranbaxy Laboratories Limitednv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited (Ranbaxy or 'the company'), a subsidiary of Daiichi Sankyo, is a leading generic pharmaceutical company in India. It is engaged in the manufacture and trade of formulations, active pharmaceuticals ingredients (API) and intermediates, generics, drug discovery and consumer health care products. It also focuses on research and development activities primarily in India. The company operates in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. It is headquartered in Gurgaon, India, and employed 14,000 people as of December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of INR101,614.1 million ($2,154.2 million*) during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 13.4% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was INR16,189.5 million ($343.2 million*) in FY2011, a decrease of 12% over FY2010. The net loss was INR28,997.3 million ($614.7 million*) in FY2011, as compared to a net profit of INR14,967.5 million ($317.3 million*) in FY2010. *Calculated using the constant currency conversion rate of INR1 = $0.0212 for the financial year ended December 31, 2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects