HTC Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on HTC Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting HTC Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of HTC Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for HTC Corporation
- Intelligence on HTC Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about HTC Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
HTC Corporation (HTC or "the company") is engaged in the research, development and manufacture of smart handheld mobile devices. The company offers smartphones based on Android and Windows Phone operating systems. The company operates in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Taoyuan, Taiwan and employed 16,746 people as of March 31, 2012. The company recorded revenues of NT$465,794.8 million ($15,790.4 million) during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 67.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was NT$68,787.8 million ($2,331.9 million) in FY2011, an increase of 55.9% over FY2010. The net profit was NT$61,975.8 million ($2,101 million) in FY2011, an increase of 56.8% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of HTC Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess HTC Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on HTC Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects