Deutsche Bank AG - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Deutsche Bank AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Deutsche Bank AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Deutsche Bank AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Deutsche Bank AG
- Intelligence on Deutsche Bank AGnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Deutsche Bank AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Deutsche Bank AG (DB or "the company") is the largest bank in Germany. It is one of the largest financial institutions in Europe. It offers a range of financial services such as asset management, cash management, securities issuance, and trading and conventional banking services. The bank has operations in 76 countries spread across Europe, Americas and the Asia-Pacific. It is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany and employs 100,996 people. The company recorded revenues of E33,228 million ($43,030.3 million) in the financial year (FY) ended December 2011, an increase of 16.3% over FY2010. The company recorded an operating profit of E5,390 million ($6,980.1 million) in FY2011, an increase of 35.6% over FY2010. The company recorded a net profit of E4,132 million ($5,350.9 million) in FY2011, an increase of 78.9% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Deutsche Bank AG and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Deutsche Bank AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Deutsche Bank AG's business structure, strategy and prospects