WealthInsight's 'BNY Mellon Wealth Management (BK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Highlights
BNY Mellon Wealth Management is the private banking and wealth management business of BNY Mellon, based in the US. It offers a broad range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence), family offices, charitable gift programs, endowments and foundations. In addition, BNY Mellon Wealth Management also offers administrative and investment management services to educational institutions, cultural institutions, and healthcare and social service organizations. BNY Mellon Wealth Management's minimum investment threshold for individuals and families stands at US$2 million. As on June 30, 2013, the bank's private client assets under management (AuM) stood at US$175 billion. It had historical AuM figures of US$176 billion as on March 31, 2012, which stood at US$168 billion as on December 31, 2011, and US$171 billion on December 31, 2010. BNY Mellon Wealth Management has a presence in the US, Cayman Islands, Canada and Asia. Its Family Office Services has a presence in London. BNY Mellon Wealth Management is headquartered in New York, New York, US.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'BNY Mellon Wealth Management' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.