WealthInsight's 'KBL European Private Bankers S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Highlights
KBL European Private Bankers S.A. (KBL) is a leading private banking group in Europe. It offers a broad range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. It customizes investment advisory, portfolio management, and wealth planning services for wealthy private clients. Additionally, the bank offers global custodian and investment fund services to institutional investors. Assets under management (AuM) for the private banking clients of KBL stood at EUR40.9 billion (US$52.6 billion) as on December 31, 2012. The bank had historical AuM figures of EUR39.8 billion (US$51.2 billion) as on December 31, 2011, which stood at EUR44.1 billion (US$56.7 billion) as on December 31, 2010 and EUR41.6 billion (US$53.5 billion) as on December 31, 009. KBL European Private Bankers S.A. operates across Luxembourg, Belgium, France, Germany, UK, Monaco, Spain, Switzerland, and the Netherlands through its branches and subsidiaries. It is headquartered in Luxembourg.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'KBL European Private Bankers S.A.' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.