The Techint Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Techint Group (Techint) is a diversified group operating in Engineering & Construction, Steel, Oil and Gas, Industrial Plants, and Healthcare businesses. The company operates six group companies, namely, Tenaris, leading supplier of tubes and related services; Ternium, supplier of flat and long steel products; Techint Engineering and Construction, specialist in design and construction of oil and gas facilities, petrochemical plants, power plants and many others; Tenova, provider of leading technologies and capital goods for metal and mining; Tecpetrol, involved in oil and gas exploration; and Humanitas, supplier of health services in Italy.
The Techint Group Key Recent Developments
Aug 20, 2013: $1bn gas-fired power plant planned for Mexico
May 19, 2012: Iraq Government Announces Names Of Companies Bidding For 1.5 GW Power Project
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.