Global Market Direct's pharmaceuticals report, "BIOPROJET SCR - Product Pipeline Review - 2013" provides data on the BIOPROJET SCR's research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, BIOPROJET SCR's corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from BIOPROJET SCR and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- BIOPROJET SCR - Brief BIOPROJET SCR overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of BIOPROJET SCR human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of BIOPROJET SCR with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the BIOPROJET SCR's pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate BIOPROJET SCR's strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of BIOPROJET SCR in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the BIOPROJET SCR's R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with BIOPROJET SCR.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of BIOPROJET SCR and identify potential opportunities in those areas.