This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Redecard SA (RDCD3) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Highlights
Redecard SA (Redecard) is a payment processing company based in Brazil. The company is focused on the capturing, transmission, processing and settlement of credit and debit card transactions. In addition, It provides a wide range of products and services to its merchants and other customers, which include rental of point of sale (POS) electronic terminals for the capture of transactions, credit analysis of consumers through the POS electronic equipment, prepayment to merchants of receivables from credit card sales and capture and transmission services for transactions carried out through voucher and private-label cards. It principally operates in all Brazilian municipalities. Redecard is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Redecard SA' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.