Redecard SA (RDCD3) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
WMI's 'Redecard SA (RDCD3) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Redecard SA (Redecard) is a payment processing company based in Brazil. The company is focused on the capturing, transmission, processing and settlement of credit and debit card transactions. In addition, It provides a wide range of products and services to its merchants and other customers, which include rental of point of sale (POS) electronic terminals for the capture of transactions, credit analysis of consumers through the POS electronic equipment, prepayment to merchants of receivables from credit card sales and capture and transmission services for transactions carried out through voucher and private-label cards. It principally operates in all Brazilian municipalities. Redecard is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Reasons to Purchase
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Redecard SA' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Companies Mentioned in this Report
This report does not have a press release associated with it