Zurich Insurance Group Ltd (ZURN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd (Zurich Insurance), formerly Zurich Financial Services Ltd, is a leading multi-line insurance provider. It offers a wide range of general and life insurance products and services for individuals, small businesses, mid-sized and large companies, besides multinational corporations. The product portfolio includes car insurance, home insurance, general liability, life insurance and other investments, and pension planning products and services for its individual customers. It offers property and casualty insurance, specialty products, and accident and health products and services to small and mid-sized businesses.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd (ZURN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd - Key Facts
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd - Key Employees
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd - History
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd - Company Statement
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd - Business Description
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd - Strengths
Strength - Return on Capital Employed Ratio
Strength - Top Line Growth
Strength - Global Presence
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd - Weaknesses
Weakness - Reinsurance Dependency Ratio
Weakness - Net Investment Income
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd - Opportunities
Opportunity - Life Insurance Outlook
Opportunity - Changing Demographics
Opportunity - Global Non-Life Insurance Outlook
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd - Threats
Threat - Low Interest Rate Environment
Threat - Solvency II Regulations
Threat - Catastrophe Losses
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd, Key Facts
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd, Key Employees
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd, History
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd, Key Competitors
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd, Annual Ratios
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd (ZURN)
This report does not have a press release associated with it