This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WealthInsight's 'DZ PRIVATBANK S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Highlights
DZ Privatbank S.A. (DZ Privatbank) is the private banking and wealth management subsidiary of DZ Bank Group, one of the largest financial institutions by assets in Luxembourg. DZ Privatbank S.A. offers range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth clients (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence), wealthy families and investment funds. The bank offers professional management services to clients having at EUR1.0 million in investable assets. Key products and services offered by the bank include private banking, financing, and investment fund solutions. DZ Privatbank S.A. offers its portfolio management services to clients with minimum investable assets worth EUR1 million. Assets under management (AuM) of DZ Privatbank S.A. stood at EUR13.5 billion (US$17.3 billion) as on December 31, 2012. The bank had historical AuM figure of EUR12.7 billion (US$16.3 billion) as on December 31, 2011, which stood at EUR10.5 billion (US$13.5 billion) as on December 31, 2010. The bank has a presence in Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, and Singapore. DZ Privatbank S.A. is headquartered in Luxembourg.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'DZ PRIVATBANK S.A.' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.