This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WealthInsight's 'Luzerner Kantonalbank Private Banking (LUKN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Luzerner Kantonalbank Private Banking (LKPB) is the private banking and wealth management arm of Switzerland-based Luzerner Kantonalbank. The company provides a range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and institutional clients. Major services offered by the company include financial planning, portfolio management, inheritance advice, tax planning, investment advisory, and trading services on precious metals and derivatives. As on June 30, 2012, total client assets of the company, which included private banking and institutional clients, stood at CHF15.9 billion. The company had historical client assets of CHF15.3 billion as on December 31, 2011, which stood at CHF17.2 billion as on December 31, 2010 and CHF18.6 billion as on December 31, 2009. The company has a presence in Zurich, Lucerne, Sursee and Hochdorf. It is headquartered in Lucerne, Switzerland.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Luzerner Kantonalbank Private Banking' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.