Banco di Desio e della Brianza SpA (BDBR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
WMI's 'Banco di Desio e della Brianza SpA (BDBR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Highlights
Banco di Desio e della Brianza SpA (Banco Desio) is a banking service provider based in Italy. The bank, along with its subsidiaries, offers retail banking, corporate banking, asset management services, private banking and investment banking services. It offers loans and deposits; financial, banking, and payment services; insurance products in the life and non-life branches; financial and asset management products; and debit and credit cards. The bank also provides documentary credit, leasing and factoring, credit brokerage, and investment banking services. The private banking services offered by the bank include wealth management, investment advisory and various other personalized banking services. Banco Desio offers life and non life insurance products such as vehicle insurance, property insurance and casualty insurance. Banco Desio is headquartered in Desio, Italy.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Banco di Desio e della Brianza SpA' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a key competitors section.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Total Income and Net Profit Margin
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Income and Net Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Banco di Desio e della Brianza SpA
This report does not have a press release associated with it