This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Banco de Bogota S.A (BOGOTA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Highlights
Banco de Bogota S.A. (Bogota) is financial institution based in Colombia. It offers a range of financial products and services to retail, corporate, small and mid-sized enterprises and institutional clients. The bank's product and service portfolio includes current accounts, saving accounts, term deposits, credit cards, debit cards, housing loans, education loans, working capital loans, vehicle loans, ATM services, internet banking and mobile banking services. Furthermore, the bank provides various insurance products to retail customers including cancer insurance, unemployment insurance and personal accident insurance. The bank operates as a subsidiary of Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores S.A. As of December 2012, the bank served 10.9 million customers through a network of 1,247 branches and 2,531 ATMs in 11 countries. The bank is headquartered in Bogota, Colombia.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Banco de Bogota S.A' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.