This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'HTC Corporation (2498) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Highlights
HTC Corporation (HTC) is one of the leading manufacturers of smartphones in the world. It focuses on the research, development and manufacture of handheld wireless telecommunications devices based on Android and Windows Mobile operating systems. It offers smartphones and tablets under brand name HTC, including HTC Desire series, HTC One series, HTC Sensation series, HTC Explorer series, HTC Rhyme series and HTC Radar series. It also offers car accessories and HTC media player. In addition, it offers relevant technical and after-sales service for all of its products. The company's operations are spanned across the US, Taiwan, the UK, Myanmar, Canada, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Singapore, Poland, Russia, Denmark, China, Japan, France, Hong Kong, Thailand, Germany, India, Australia, Indonesia, the UAE, Brazil and Malaysia. HTC is headquartered in Taoyuan, Taiwan.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'HTC Corporation' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.