The Emerging 5 Car Manufacturing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five car manufacturing market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five car manufacturing market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key car manufacturing market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $211,251.8 million to the global car manufacturing industry in 2012, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.1% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $350,394.1 million in 2017, with a CAGR of 10.6% over the 2012-17 period.
Within the car manufacturing industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $124,527.7 million in 2012. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $43,716.1 and $20,495.5 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the car manufacturing industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $217,751.9 million in 2017, followed by Brazil and Mexico with expected values of $67,495.2 and $32,739.6 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the emerging five car manufacturing market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the emerging five car manufacturing market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five car manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five car manufacturing market?