The G8 Car Manufacturing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 car manufacturing market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 car manufacturing market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key car manufacturing market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $552,755.8 million in 2012 to the global car manufacturing industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4% between 2008 and 2012. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $709,790.6 million in 2017, with a CAGR of 5.1% over the 2012-17 period.
Among the G8 nations, Japan is the leading country in the car manufacturing industry, with market revenues of $174,448.0 million in 2012. This was followed by the US and Germany, with a value of $126,246.8 and $95,464.3 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the car manufacturing industry in the G8 nations with a value of $187,692.3 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Russia with expected values of $166,320.4 and $113,979.9 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 car manufacturing market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the G8 car manufacturing market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 car manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 car manufacturing market?