Phoenix IT Group plc (PNX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Phoenix IT Group plc (Phoenix) is an information technology services company. It provides IT infrastructure services such as remote telephone support, business continuity and disaster recovery services, systems management, communications, and high-touch field services. It also offers project and consultancy services, networking support and infrastructure services to its clients across the UK. The company provides desk services, professional services, and monitoring and administering local and wide area data, video, and voice networks.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Phoenix IT Group plc (PNX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Phoenix IT Group plc - Key Facts
Phoenix IT Group plc - Key Employees
Phoenix IT Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
Phoenix IT Group plc - Major Products and Services
Phoenix IT Group plc - History
Phoenix IT Group plc - Company Statement
Phoenix IT Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Phoenix IT Group plc - Business Description
Phoenix IT Group plc - Corporate Strategy
Phoenix IT Group plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Phoenix IT Group plc - Strengths
Strength - Expanding Liquidity Position
Strength - Comprehensive Service Offering
Strength - Wide Customer Base
Phoenix IT Group plc - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Operational Efficiency
Weakness - Concentrated Geographical Operations
Phoenix IT Group plc - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for SaaS Market
Opportunity - Emergence of Cloud Computing
Opportunity - Strategic Agreements
Phoenix IT Group plc - Threats
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - Government Regulations
Phoenix IT Group plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Phoenix IT Group plc, Key Facts
Phoenix IT Group plc, Key Employees
Phoenix IT Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
Phoenix IT Group plc, Major Products and Services
Phoenix IT Group plc, History
Phoenix IT Group plc, Other Locations
Phoenix IT Group plc, Subsidiaries
Phoenix IT Group plc, Key Competitors
Phoenix IT Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
Phoenix IT Group plc, Annual Ratios
Phoenix IT Group plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Phoenix IT Group plc, Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
Phoenix IT Group plc, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Phoenix IT Group plc (PNX)
This report does not have a press release associated with it