This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WealthInsight's 'Maerki Baumann & Co. AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Highlights
Maerki Baumann & Co. AG (Maerki Baumann) is a Swiss private bank and wealth manager. It provides a niche of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and external asset managers. Services offered by the company include investment advisory, asset management services for private clients and asset management, fiduciary and custodian services, among others to external asset managers. Maerki Baumann had client assets under management (AuM) of CHF6.34 billion as on December 31, 2011. The company had historical AuM figure of CHF6.13 billion as on December 31, 2010, which stood at CHF6.73 billion as on December 31, 2009. Maerki Baumann has a presence in Zurich and Lugano in Switzerland. It is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Maerki Baumann & Co. AG' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.