This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WealthInsight's 'Hyposwiss Private Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Highlights
Hyposwiss Private Bank, which is based in Switzerland, is a provider of wealth management services. It is a subsidiary of the St. Galler Kantonalbank Group, and specializes in individual wealth management solutions. Hyposwiss Private Bank along with its affiliate, Hyposwiss Private Bank Geneve SA, offers a broad range of services such as financial planning, wealth and tax advisory, asset management, estate planning, property financing, and third-party asset manager services to its private clients. The company offers proprietary investment strategies and instruments across varied asset classes and markets. The company had historical AUM figures of CHF8.0 billion as of December 31, 2011, CHF9.1 billion as of December 31, 2010, and CHF8.8 billion as of December 31, 2009. Hyposwiss Private Bank is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Hyposwiss Private Bank' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.